Monday, May 12, 2008

The title read... DBC "Angels"

To all the DBC Riders that stopped that day...
You know who you are... Thank you!
Sometimes we just have to stop and help a fellow
fallen rider... After all, it's what we are all about!

This is the message that was sent to the General Club...

.
Davis Bike Club Members,
.
My family and I are incredibly thankful for those Davis Bike Club cyclists who climbed off of their bikes to help me on Putah Creek Road Saturday morning. With the concussion, my memory is still a bit fuzzy but I can remember your collective capable caring touch and reassuring tone of voice. My husband definitely remembers the Davis Bike Club jersey's. We weren't able to get your names but wanted to let you know you are terrific!!! We can't thank you enough for your help.

Lynne & Randy Y.

No comments: